Alpha X1 Waterproof Action Camera comes with a wrist remote-a remote that can be strapped on your wrist.
FIRST: Make sure to charge the wrist remote.
SECOND: Know that wrist remote automatically turns ON once action camera is switched ON.
LAST: Familiarize yourself with light indicators and buttons.
- Blue light indicates remote is now working.
- Gray button with circle is for taking photos.
- Red circle button is for shooting videos.
- Green light indicates the camera is taking a photo or shooting a video.
- Gray triangle is for switching off the camera.
Aside from the wrist remote, accessories include:
- Cable and charger
- Waterproof case
- Portable frame
- Bike mount with double adhesive tape
- Curve mount with double adhesive tape
- Grip mount
- Mount clip
- Extra battery
Key features of Alpha X1 includes:
- Micro USB and mini HDMI compatible ports
- Expandable up to 32 GB micro SD
- 5 MP wide-angle camera (150 degree)
- Video quality options: 1080P at 60 fps, 720P at 60fps or 30fps
- Waterproof housing up to 30M
- 2-inch LCD screen (preview and playback)
- 1000 mAh removable battery (2.5 hours)
- WIFI compatible/switch